My DDP class (IED) could sure use some help with the train tutorials! Any solutions?
Of course we do! Special thanks to Jason Hyatt from Cazenovia for doing all of these in Camtasia. After all DDP (IED)is the gateway to the coolest course of them all: CIM!
Below are nine tutorials that you can use in your DDP (IED) class!
Train Body: The focus of this tutorial is:- hole tool, tangent work surface, threaded hole, mirror tool (as 3d feature), offset work plane, tangent geometric constraint, trim tool, browser bar editing (moved fillet above holes to prevent holes from being rounded), fillet tool
Cow Catcher: The focus of this tutorial is:
– loft, offset work plane, project geometry, shell tool, offset tool, chamfer
Hitch Magnet & Peg: The focus of this tutorial is:
– concentric circles & revolve
– define unique shapes using basic shapes, concentric referenced holes
– revolve align center mark of arc to ensure a perfectly rounded top (not noted in drawing besides SR note)
Train Stack: The focus of this tutorial is:
– revolve, counterbore hole, hole with drill point modified to be flat bottom, angular dimension, construction line, wireframe view
Axle Peg: The focus of this tutorial is:
– revolve, offset work plane, hexagon socket, thread – with offset, chamfer
Train Wheel: The focus of this tutorial is:
– using rectangles and cirlces to define unique shapes, fillet tool, revolve, circular pattern, angular dimension, trim tool, hole tool with concentric reference
Train Assembly: The focus of this tutorial is:
– how to assemble all of the parts in an assembly file
Exploded View: The focus of this tutorial is:
– how to make an exploded view
Inventor, rectangular pattern, circular, hole, revolve sketch plane tangent, trim, part, additive, subtractive, modelling, modeling, edit, dimensions
198 total views, 1 views today