Posts Tagged ‘software’
The other advantages to buying it here using this code:
- $100.00 off.
- Free Shipping.
- US warranty work is done here in the United States.
- They sell spare parts and accessories that are shipped from right here too.
- US based email and telephone support.
- Updated User’s manual.
- Software is FREE. No Codes. Download HERE.
- Comes Pre-assembled.
- Access to Word Doc Activity files as they become available
- Access to the 3D print and laser cut accessory files as seen in the videos like the pneumatic parts feeder and the pallets.
Question:My ________________ doesn’t work. How do I get PLTW Tech Support? or What’s in the Purchase Manual? or How do I get…..
Answer:PLTW now has what is called the Solution Center, and it can be found here: https://www.pltw.org/get-involved/register-pltw/program-support. There are many questions you can get answers to here including Hardware & Software issues, Equipment & Supplies, and Marketing Materials. When you click on the email link it takes you to: email@example.com but use the contacts below:
The Official Contacts for the Solution Center are:
Phone: 877.335.7589Good Luck! Continue Reading
Answer:You are probably using the wrong software. When you get CNCmotion, you actually get two programs. CNCmotion; which is used to simulate machining on the students computers, and CNCbase, which is used to actually runon the machine attached to the computer. Because it is attached, CNCbase does not have a 3D simulation component. Look in the upper corner of the software (see below) and if it says CNCbase, remove it and install CNCmotion.