Posts Tagged ‘inposition’
Question:Some of my positions are a bit off… like all of my above positions have a different Z value. Is there any way to fix this?
Answer:Yup. It’s called “touching up” points and it’s very easy to do. It increases accuracy, and lets you get away without recording the same point over and over! Continue Reading
Question:Can you duplicate points in DobotStudio so I don’t have to record so many points for a complicated motion?
Answer:Of course you can! It’s as easy as copy and paste. It makes your movements much more accurate too! Continue Reading
Never connect or disconnect any wires to the dobot while it is powered on; always power it down first. Damage may result!Ok, now on to the good stuff. If you bought your dobot through InPosition HERE, not only did you get a $100 discount, you get access to the documentation to make this happen for free! just email us! This includes worksheets and wiring diagrams. Tony Koppers, my senior EDD student has done all of the legwork to make this happen, so special thanks to him! Continue Reading
Dobot.US c/o Christian Hunter
7403 West Boston Street
Chandler AZ 85226
- $100.00 off.
- Free Shipping.
- US warranty work is done here in the United States.
- They sell spare parts and accessories that are shipped from right here too.
- US based email and telephone support.
- Updated User’s manual.
- Software is FREE. No Codes. Download HERE.
- Comes Pre-assembled.
- Access to Word Doc Activity files as they become available
- Access to the 3D print and laser cut accessory files as seen in the videos like the pneumatic parts feeder and the pallets.