If you have any questions about this presentation or any of the relevant material on this website, please feel free to contact me at any time at email@example.com . Thanks for attending!
Workshop #1: What is CIM?, and Why It’ll Probably Be Your Student’s Favorite Class!
Mass STEM Hub @ WPI 10/18/2021 (50 min) Take a comprehensive look at the Computer Integrated Manufacturing curriculum, and get all of your questions answered. Spend time going over all kinds of support materials found on the internet and also experience some hands-on time with a few “industrial style” robots!
- PLTW CIM Course Outline
- Resources From PLTW
- Teacher Curriculum: my PLTW
- Student Curriculum: my PLTW
- 1.2.2-1.2.8 with VEX VR (myPLTW.org)
- 1.3.2: Transfer System (myPLTW.org)
Resources from www.chrisandjimcim.org
- 1.1 History & Future of Manufacturing WebQuest/Video’s/ Teacher Directed
- Manufacturing Concepts: 6 Sigma & Statistics
- 2.1 Fits & Tolerances
- 2.1 Using OnShape for 3D Modeling:
- 2.2 Manufacturing Processes Research: Brochure
- 2.3 CNC Machining BASICS
- Intellitek: CNC Mill
- Tormach XStech: CNC Desktop Mill
- Shapeoko: CNC Router… You build it!
- 3.1 Robocell
- 3.2 Fluid Power Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- 4.0 Automation & Integration
688 total views, 2 views today