Posts Tagged ‘position’
Question:How do I make my Dobot Magician talk to a VEX Cortex?
Answer:It’s called handshaking and it is probably one of the more difficult tasks when working with robots and machines. We use an optical isolator so as not to damage any of the equipment with incompatible voltages, so be sure to see the website for the wiring diagrams. Watch this four minute video to see how it’s done! Continue Reading
Question:Some of my positions are a bit off… like all of my above positions have a different Z value. Is there any way to fix this?
Answer:Yup. It’s called “touching up” points and it’s very easy to do. It increases accuracy, and lets you get away without recording the same point over and over! Continue Reading
Question:Can you duplicate points in DobotStudio so I don’t have to record so many points for a complicated motion?
Answer:Of course you can! It’s as easy as copy and paste. It makes your movements much more accurate too! Continue Reading
Dobot.US c/o Christian Hunter
7403 West Boston Street
Chandler AZ 85226
- US warranty work is done here in the United States.
- They sell spare parts and accessories that are shipped from right here too.
- US based email and telephone support.
- Updated User’s manual.
- Software is FREE. No Codes. Download HERE.
- Comes Pre-assembled.
- Access to Curriculum as it becomes available
- Access to the 3D print and laser cut accessory files as seen in the videos like the pneumatic parts feeder and the pallets.