Posts Tagged ‘parts’
Question:Do you have a list of all the VEX parts? I want to order just a few, but I do not know what the part numbers are can you help?
Answer:Sure can! Ryan Stobaugh, CIM Master teacher, has put together an updated spreadsheet that has been updated with all of the parts with numbers and prices as of July 2017. Includes pneumatics at the end! Just copy and paste the part numbers into your district’s requisition form, and add the prices! Continue Reading
- All inventor part files: tweak to your heart’s content
- STL and Makerbot files
- DXF files for the cover.
- Various pictures to help with assembly
- Materials list
- PDF of this Project
Soldering Diagram (Better one coming soon!)
- Solder 4N25 IC’s in place. Use caution and work quickly as they are heat sensitive.
- Solder LED’s and Headers in place (or wires, your choice!)
- Knock the corners of the board off so it fits into the container.
- Snap the board into the container.
- Place the spacers on top of the board.
- Place the cover on carefully.
- Put the 4-40 screws through.
- Put the nuts on the back, tighten carefully.
Tips and Tricks:
|Paint the cover BLACK before you peel it, and the black dots will indicate where the black wires go! The arrows indicate the direction of the communication: Tail of the arrow = the signal “Sender”, head of the arrow = signal “Receiver”|
|Container back prints with space for 4-40 nuts.||Container front prints so that the board will snap into the built in standoffs. IN ORDER TO FIT, YOU HAVE TO KNOCK THE CORNERS OFF THE BREADBOARD. I used a belt sander.|
|To assemble the parts, see below. Be sure to use the printed spacers to stop the board from wiggling around!|
Question:There really isn’t one. Just this video with examples of a VEX Transfer System, a VEX hydraulic parts feeder, and a VEX hydraulic gripper. Continue Reading