Posts Tagged ‘cim’
Sometimes the best way to pick up an object is with a suction cup or vacuum gripper. This works especially well with very small objects as well as large, and provides a cheaper alternative to a mechanical gripper. In this activity, you will perform a chemical dipping operation with a robot arm using the air pump kit and a vacuum gripper.
- Go home
- Pick up the cylinder from the pallet
- Dip it in Tank 1 for 2 seconds
- Move the object and dip it in Tank 2 for 2 seconds
- Move the object and dip it in Tank 3 for 2 seconds
- Move the part back to the pallet.