How do I buy a Dobot Magician?Great question! Luckily the answer is, as always, “It’s easy!” I just purchased eight of them for my CIM class after testing them for the better part of the last six months. I feel that they are so much more accurate and durable than anything else I have used in my classroom to date. Any questions please contact me. Also see the videos I have made about the accuracy here, and about how I used it here. Just go to www.dobot.us to purchase your robot from In-Position Technologies; a real robotics company that designs, sells, and services manufacturing systems for industry. They are a US based provider for service and support for the Dobot line of robots. If your district is paying on line, be sure they type in the code: chrisandjimcim to give us credit. They will help us pay for this website if you use this code. If your district is using a purchase order, be sure to use this address and phone number. Just put the code chrisandjimcim on the purchase order. The address to use is:
Dobot.US c/o Christian Hunter
7403 West Boston Street
Chandler AZ 85226
- US warranty work is done here in the United States.
- They sell spare parts and accessories that are shipped from right here too.
- US based email and telephone support.
- Updated User’s manual.
- Software is FREE. No Codes. Download HERE.
- Comes Pre-assembled.
- Access to Curriculum as it becomes available
- Access to the 3D print and laser cut accessory files as seen in the videos like the pneumatic parts feeder and the pallets.
Tags: address, arizona, assembled, az, business, chandler, chrisandjimcim, christian, churd, dobot, free, hunter, in, inposition, magician, new robot, off, offer, order, po, position, pre, purchase, service, shipping, technologies, us based, warranty