Chris’ Classroom in Cazenovia NY
Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /homepages/12/d362615305/htdocs/16/wp-content/plugins/widgetkit/widgets/slideshow/styles/default/template.php on line 33
- Cole makes a project on the CNC machine
- Alex programs the Fanuc Robotic arm to do a pick and place routine.
- Brady designed a product for an International robotics company.
- Nate designs parts for a rocket in IED class.
- CIM students work with the Lynxmotion robot.
Tags: caz, Cazenovia, chris, class, classroom, hurd, ny
Trackback from your site.
I currently teach Technology and Engineering at Cazenovia HS in CNY. I also teach summers at the college level for PLTW in Oregon, Ohio, Florida, California, Kentucky, Eastern Michigan, and NY.