- All inventor part files: tweak to your heart’s content
- STL and Makerbot files
- DXF files for the cover.
- Various pictures to help with assembly
- Materials list
- PDF of this Project
Soldering Diagram (Better one coming soon!)
- Solder 4N25 IC’s in place. Use caution and work quickly as they are heat sensitive.
- Solder LED’s and Headers in place (or wires, your choice!)
- Knock the corners of the board off so it fits into the container.
- Snap the board into the container.
- Place the spacers on top of the board.
- Place the cover on carefully.
- Put the 4-40 screws through.
- Put the nuts on the back, tighten carefully.
Tips and Tricks:
|Paint the cover BLACK before you peel it, and the black dots will indicate where the black wires go! The arrows indicate the direction of the communication: Tail of the arrow = the signal “Sender”, head of the arrow = signal “Receiver”|
|Container back prints with space for 4-40 nuts.||Container front prints so that the board will snap into the built in standoffs. IN ORDER TO FIT, YOU HAVE TO KNOCK THE CORNERS OFF THE BREADBOARD. I used a belt sander.|
|To assemble the parts, see below. Be sure to use the printed spacers to stop the board from wiggling around!|