Dobot.US c/o Christian Hunter
7403 West Boston Street
Chandler AZ 85226
- $100.00 off.
- Free Shipping.
- US warranty work is done here in the United States.
- They sell spare parts and accessories that are shipped from right here too.
- US based email and telephone support.
- Updated User’s manual.
- Software is FREE. No Codes. Download HERE.
- Comes Pre-assembled.
- Access to Word Doc Activity files as they become available
- Access to the 3D print and laser cut accessory files as seen in the videos like the pneumatic parts feeder and the pallets.
Question:Do you have a list of all the VEX parts? I want to order just a few, but I do not know what the part numbers are can you help?
Answer:Sure can! Ryan Stobaugh, CIM Master teacher, has put together an updated spreadsheet that has been updated with all of the parts with numbers and prices as of July 2017. Includes pneumatics at the end! Just copy and paste the part numbers into your district’s requisition form, and add the prices! Continue Reading
Question:How do I complete Robocell Activity H, Handshaking? It’s not that hard to do once you understand the concepts behind variables. Here are some video tutorials to get you on your way:
Handshaking: Cell Setup
Handshaking: Finding the Points
Handshaking: Programming the Cell